Here’s my referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/lvbKCY If you’re a player who has subscribed in the past and are not currently subscribed, or haven’t created a SWTOR account yet, you’ll get some free stuff!
Use my referral link to possibly get free stuff! Please note it’s a bit buggy and may or may not work for your specific account. Here’s what SWTOR.com says you can get..
“New players can play free up to Level 50 with no time limit and also receive the Jumpstart Bundle with boosts and items for faster leveling.”
- 1x Quick Travel Pass
- 5x Minor XP Boost
- 1x Inventory Module
“Previous Subscribers enjoy seven days of subscription level access with unlimited access to missions and features up to Level 50 plus the following:”
- Unlock: Inventory Module
- Unlock: Crew Skill Slot
- Customization Control: Display Titles
- Customization Control: Unify Colors
“One Complimentary Character Transfer for the lifetime of the account.”
“Previous Subscribers who participate in Friends of SWTOR cannot be referred again for 90 days.”
(Though people have been reporting that it works if you have used one within 90 days sometimes… and sometimes it even works if you are subscribed. How exactly it works is a mystery. It also SOMETIMES unlocks KOTFE chapters, others times it does not. Note if you have not subscribed recently you may still be locked at level 50, 55 or 60 if you were before… I’m unsure if being preferred unlocks expansions for you.)
YES I get free stuff if you use my link. It’s very nice and I appreciate it and can use the cartel coins towards the show… and just for fun. If you subscribe I get 100 cartel coins for every month you are subbed as a bonus. Thanks! :)
If you want more information, details and restrictions of the refer-a-friend program: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends
IF THE CODE/LINK DOES NOT WORK THIS MIGHT BE WHY:
- The system is finicky and does not always work.
- You are completely free-to-play, never paid for anything
- You are preferred, but you never subscribed (ex you bought cartel coins or an expansion instead)
- You have been referred too recently within 90 days.
- You are currently subscribed (this sometimes works though)
- You have subscribed already too recently within 90 days (this sometimes works though)
- You are a new player, but already had an account then used the link. You need to make your account ON THE LINK, not have it beforehand. When we found this bug me and my friend just made a brand new account so he could use it