PH4-LNX is a special companion you can only earn during Galactic Seasons, Season 3, which is a limited time event in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
How to get PH4-LNX
To earn her PH4-LNX (pronounced Phalanx/Falanks, though she likes to go by the name Fey), you must earn at least the first level of the Galactic Seasons 3 track that is only available between October 20, 2022 – March 6, 2023.
- To open the Galactic Seasons menu, roll over the icon of a person in the main menu, and choose Login & Seasons Rewards from the dropdown menu.
- To see what objectives are available, click Daily and Weekly buttons on the top right.
- You will only need a total of 8 points worth of objectives to earn PH4-LNX as she is the first reward on the track.
- Once you have earned 8 points and unlocked the first reward, click “Claim” on the Galactic Seasons track.
- This will transfer an item into your inventory called the PH4-LNX Protocol Lockbox. Do not throw away this box. Right-click this box. It will add two items into your inventory:
- The “Worthy Employer” Unlock item will allow you to start a quest called “Worthy Employer” where you can meet your new companion and do some short story quests with her.
- The G.A.M.E. Authorization Codes item gives you your new companion immediately, so you don’t need to do the quest.
- You can choose which of these two options you want to use. It’s a purely preference option, and if you choose to get her now, you can still use the quest item later and do her quest. You can even abandon her quest and use the immediate item if you want.
How to get PH4-LNX on a Second Character
Unfortunately you can only claim one copy of PH4-LNX after you earn her on the track, but you can pay Cartel Coins to unlock her for your other characters. Once you have claimed and went through the Worthy Employer quest for PH4-LNX on one character, you can pay 150 Cartel Coins in Collections to unlock her for all the characters on your account. Once you pay for the 150 CC unlock, you can claim the box with both the instant-redeem item and the quest item for PH4-LNX.
In addition to PH4-LNX’s introduction quest, she also has two other quests you can unlock by raising her influence. These quests are only visible on your ship after she has joined you.
- The Handling the Handler quest becomes available at influence level 15
- The Pure Sabacc quest becomes available at influence level 50
The Pure Sabacc quest will send you to Mek-Sha and there is a small fight, but the enemy is scaled down to your level and the ret of the quests are not in combat areas.
In addition, if you happen to have Fen Zeil with you the first time you talk to PH4-LNX, she’ll have some unique dialogue. If you missed it the first time, you can always see it the next time you recruit PH4-LNX on a different character.
PH4-LNX Influence & Gifts
Influence determines your companion’s strength in battle, their effectiveness in crafting, and in this case, also unlocks PH4-LNX’s two additional story quests.
- The most common way to raise influence with your companions is with companion gifts. PH4-LNX is unique much like the other Galactic Seasons companions, and she only accepts Companion Gifts that are from the Galactic Seasons Track. To reach Influence 50 with PH4-LNX, you’ll need to use every single gift that you get on the track from Galactic Season 3 on her.
- PH4-LNX’s influence can also be raised by sending her on gathering missions or crafting missions with Crew Skills. This is especially great if you lost a gift along the way or accidentally spread your gifts out.
- Once you have reached influence 50 with PH4-LNX through any method, you’ll automatically unlock PH4-LNX companion gifts on the Jaleit Nall Vendor in the Supplies section of the fleet.
- [Counterfeit Chips] 10,000 influence, 355,000 Credits
- [Verified Gaming Analysis Reports] 15,000 influence, 450,000 Credits
- [Credit Manipulation Disks] 20,000 influence, 550,000 Credits (You’ll need about 13 of these to go from 0 to 50.)
- At Galactic Seasons 3 on the track at Rank 99, subscribers will receive a reward called a Czerka Corporate Compendium x2 which will automatically boost PH4-LNX up to Influence 50. The idea is that you get your first PH4-LNX up to 50 with the individual gifts you get, and then for additional characters, you can use the Czerka Corporate Compendium to get a free influence 50 companion on two of your characters.
- If you have many credits, you can use a Companion Compendium to boost any companion including PH4-LNX to Influence 50 immediately. You can either get one in the Strongholds section of the Fleet for 3 Dark Projects plus 4.25 million credits, or buy them from the Cartel Market / GTN, though I don’t recommend it due to inflation. It’s probably cheaper to get the companion gifts from the vendor.
Turn in G.A.M.E. Analysis Module Currency to PH4-LNX
If you earn G.A.M.E. Analysis Modules, you can turn them in to PH4-LNX when she is on your ship. This is part of the G.A.M.E. Reputation track.