Romanceable by: Bounty Hunter female characters
About: It is the Mandalorian ideal that a warrior be judged by his or her own actions, not by those of his or her ancestors–but reality rarely lives up to ideals. Torian Cadera has spent his entire short life trying to overcome the stigma of being a traitor’s son–a shame he has seldom been allowed to forget in the company of his peers. But Torian long ago learned to armor himself against contempt, and others’ doubts regarding his loyalty have only driven him to strive harder to prove his worth. Because of this, Torian adheres to the codes and traditions of the Mandalorians with more devotion than many twice his age. Upholding honor and enduring adversity are the cornerstones of his existence.
How to start romance: The Bounty Hunter can romance Torian during the Bounty Hunter story as well as the companion conversations with him. These companion conversations are unlocked by completing quests within the Bounty Hunter storyline, so check your companion on your ship after every planet to see if more companion conversation quests have become available, indicated by a quest marker over your companion’s head. The first companion conversation will take place right after you get them, and the last will take place after Corellia and your final class story chapter. A very important thing to know is that if you start the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion, the Knights of the Eternal Throne expansion, or the Jedi Under Siege / Ossus / Onslaught expansion, you will automatically lock yourself out of the original companion storylines and will not be able to complete them later, and it is not guaranteed that your romance will be toggled for future expansions. You also can not do the companion conversations if you have used an Outlander Token or Commander’s Token to create a level 60, 65 or 70 character (using a Master’s Datacron to boost an existing character to level 70 is fine though.)
- Players can resume their romance with Torian in Chapter 14 of Knights of the Fallen Empire, when the player travels to Shae Vizla’s camp on Darvannis. Torian will walk in the room and call the bounty Hunter beloved, and the player can choose “I’ve miss you!” or “Been a while, kid.” or “Never could get rid of you.” and the first option will lead to an enthusiastic kiss. Later, Torian will state that he’s never leaving the Bounty Hunter again, and the player can reply “Same here.” to resume the romance or “Are you all right?” or “We need to let eachother go.” to break up. Choosing to resume will have a box pop up that says “This choice will resume your romance with Torian Cadera. Doing so will end any other romances you may be involved in. Are you sure you want to proceed?” and will lead to Torian saying “ni kar’tayli gar darasuum” in Mandalorian, a loving hug, and some private time. At the end of the chapter, there is a bonus scene with Torian and the Bounty Hunter holding hands in front of a Mandalorian banner. If the player chooses to break up with Torian, Torian asks for aclean start, and that he won’t abandon the Bounty Hunter and will stay a part of their team.
- In Chapter 1 of Knights of the Eternal Throne, the player will head down to Voss with Torian on their shuttle and speak a little Mando’a “jurkad ti kote” as a [FLIRT] option to him which translates roughly to “I carry a saber in to battle”.
- In Chapter 4 of Knights of the Eternal Throne, on Iokath, the player has a small reunion scnee with Torian.
- In Chapter 8 of Knights of the Eternal Throne, the player must choose between saving Torian and another character’s life, and they share a small moment of tenderness after Torian is saved. The romance can not be continued if the player does not choose to save Torian.
- In Chapter 9 of Knights of the Eternal Throne, on the Gravestone, the player will have the option to “[Kiss Torian]” or [Inspire Torian.]”
- Torian will send the player a letter in the mail about his feelings titled “A Debt of Honor”.
“How do I tell Darman in Mandalorian that I love him?”
“Try…ni kar’tayli gar darasuum. It’s the same word as ‘to know,’ ‘to hold in the heart,’ kar’taylir. But you add darasuum, forever, and it becomes something rather different.“―Etain Tur-Mukan and Bardan Jusik
Videos: Torian original romance, Torian reunion romance, Torian reunion break up, Torian left to die in Chapter 8 of Knights of the Eternal Throne, Torian saved by his wife the Bounty hunter in Chapter 8 of Knights of the Eternal Throne, Bounty Hunter Asks Gault about Romanced Torian