Romanceable by: Sith Warrior male characters
About: A Twi’lek born into slavery on the planet Ryloth, Vette escaped a life of servitude to become an accomplished rogue and treasure hunter. Too daring for her own good, she managed to breach Imperial defenses and sneak onto Korriban, gaining entry into the most sacred Sith tombs before being caught. Years of travel and close calls have made Vette quick with a blaster. Outspoken, uppity and unfiltered, she can be fiercely loyal or relentlessly taxing, making her a source of annoyance to some and of great amusement to others.
How to start romance: The male Sith Warrior can romance Vette during the Sith Warrior story as well as the companion conversations with Vette. These companion conversations are unlocked by completing quests within the Sith Warrior storyline, so check your companion on your ship after every planet to see if more companion conversation quests have become available, indicated by a quest marker over your companion’s head. The first companion conversation will take place right after you get them, and the last will take place after Corellia and your final class story chapter. A very important thing to know is that if you start the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion, the Knights of the Eternal Throne expansion, or the Jedi Under Siege / Ossus / Onslaught expansion, you will automatically lock yourself out of the original companion storylines and will not be able to complete them later, and it is not guaranteed that your romance will be toggled for future expansions. You also can not do the companion conversations if you have used an Outlander Token or Commander’s Token to create a level 60, 65 or 70 character (using a Master’s Datacron to boost an existing character to level 70 is fine though.)
How to continue romance: Players can resume their romance with Vette in Chapter 13 of Knights of the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion.
- The player will reunite with her partway through the chapter, and they will later meet in private for a conversation and an enthusiastic kiss. The player can choose “[FLIRT] Interrupt away.” to continue the romance. When you choose [FLIRT], a box will pop up that says “This choice will resume your romance with Vette, Doing so will end any other romances you may be involved in. Are you sure you want to proceed?” and click continue for a second kiss. If the player does not choose the [FLIRT] option right away, another [FLIRT] option will show up later in the conversation.
- Later in the Knights of the Eternal Throne expansion, the player gets a small parting kiss before they leave. [[What chapter?]]
- In Chapter 5 of Knights of the Eternal Throne, the player will meet up with Vette on Iokath and there are some nice [FLIRT] options available.
- In Chapter 8 of Knights of the Eternal Throne, the player has a major decision to make involving Vette. The player should “[Choose Vette]” to continue their romance. There is a small [FLIRT] option after the battle, but the mood is sobre.
- In Chapter 9 of Knights of the Eternal Throne, as the player leaves on on the Gravestone, the player will have the option to “[Kiss Vette]” or [Inspire Vette]”.
Romance conflicts: If the player chooses to romance dark side Jaesa and Vette, Vette will eventually confront the player, while Jaesa says she is open to sharing on multiple occasions. Vette will ask the player to choose if they want to be with her or Jaesa. If the player chooses Vette, he will send Jaesa away, and Jaeasa will be angry. If the player chooses Jaesa, Vette will be angry. If the player says they want both, Vette will be angry and leave and the plyer will remain with Jaesa.