Romanceable by: All characters
About: With her serene and considerate manner, one might mistake Lana Beniko for a Jedi. She is, however, a Sith Lord of great wisdom and strength who has impressed many of her peers in a considerably short period of time with her keen insights into the nature of the Force. It was Beniko’s treatise on the perceived moral parallels of Jedi and Sith in battlefield settings — as well as her passion for unraveling the truths and secrets behind the Jedi — that brought her to the attention of Darth Arkous of the Dark Council. She has since become his most trusted advisor.
How to start romance: Lana Beniko is first introduced to the player in the Prelude to Shadow of Revan storyline, which can be started at level 53 or higher, Republic players will speak to T3-G2 located near the mission departures elevator to the east on the fleet, and Imperial players will speak to A7-M1, located near the mission departures elevator to the west on the fleet.
- The first cutscene the player can flirt with her is in the story cutcenes for the Depths of Manaan Flashpoint as part of the Prelude. Although there are no full guides to romancing Lana Beniko, the general advice is to continue choosing the [FLIRT] option whenever it is available as it shows up throughout the expansions, and that the most important choice to lock in her romance arrives on the ninth chapter of the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion.
- At the end of the Rishi storyline in the prelude, in a cutscene with the player, Lana Beniko, Theron and Jakarro in it, Theron Shan will angrily mention being thrown to the wolves. Immediately afterwards, the player has a chance to choose to [FLIRT] with Theron Shan or Lana Beniko. The dialogue choice to flirt with Lana will lead to the proper start of the romance and a kiss scene.
- At the end of the Yavin 4 storyline, Lana Beniko will talk to the player about the future, and that the future doesn’t have to start yet, and that she’d like to make the most of the present, and the player can choose the “Agreed. [Kiss her]” option for a second kiss scene, before the player and Lana part ways. Note if your character instead chooses not to kiss her as you are upset about the departure, the game may treat you as if you had never been in a romance in future expansions.
- In the Ziost storyline, Lana Beniko will come to the player’s rescue, but she does not want to resume their romance due to the events on Ziost, but there are some flirt options available.
- In Chapter 4 of Knights of the Fallen Empire, Lana will once again come to the player’s rescue, and there are flirt options available. The player will have a chance for a heart-to-heart with Lana in the swamps of Zakuul.
- In Chapter 8 of Knights of the Fallen Empire, on the Gravestone, the player will receive a holocall from the Scions while talking to Lana. Lana will say the zealots are unpredictable by nature, and the player can choose “[FLIRT] You’ll keep me safe.” which will lead to another kiss scene.
- In Chapter 8 of Knights of the Fallen Empire, after an epic fight scene with Arcann, the player is badly hurt, and Lana Beniko saves them, the player can choose the dialogue option “[FLIRT] Time for a last kiss” for another kiss cutscene.
- MOST IMPORTANT CUTSCENE! After the main part of the Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapter 9 takes place, the player will be in the Odessan cantina with many other characters including Koth, Senya, Theron and Lana. The player will walk over to talk to Lana and Theron. Two dialogue options will appear 0 the first is “I need to see one of you.” and the second is “[Flirt] I need to see one of you.” Players often mistake this as the ability to flirt with Theron – instead, this is the most important cutscene to continue your romance with Lana Beniko. This option will actually the option to continue your romance with all three of them – Koth, Theron, or Lana, but the game will not give you a choice of which one. During this cutscene with Lana, when she starts talking about destiny, the player can choose “[FLIRT] It isn’t important.” This will officially lock in your romance with Lana Beniko, and a box will pop up that says “This choice will begin a romance with Lana Beniko. Are you sure you want to proceed?” click Continue. You may have need to flirt with Lana Beniko at least once before this point to trigger the romance option but I am not 100% sure about that. If you did not successfully trigger a romance with Lana Beniko before this point, instead of those options popping up, your chracter will say they were hoping to talk, and the dialogue wheel will have three options of “Koth.” “Lana.” or “Theron.” and the player will talk to them without any romance options – this is also what shows up when you replay the chapter (the romance does not show up in the replay).
- In Chapter 16 of Knights of the Fallen Empire, you’ll be on a bridge on Odessan speaking with Lana about fighting Arcann. The first reply in that dialogue will be the option to say “[FLIRT] I’m ready for a kiss.” which will lead to another kiss cutscene.
- In Chapter 16 of Knights of the Fallen Empire, , when Lana and the player are about to confront Arcann, Lana will stay behind to fight some Zakuul knights. Lana will force push the knights, and the player can choose “[Kiss her]” in the dialogue wheel for a parting kiss goodbye.
- In the first chapter of Knights of the Eternal Throne, in the shuttle with Lana Beniko and the Mandalorians, the player can flirt with Lana beefore their speech.
- In the second chapter of Knights of the Eternal Throne, the player is in a tomb with Acina, and Minister Lorman calls. Lana and Theron call, and there is a [FLIRT] option available during the call.
- In the seventh chapter of Knights of the Eternal Throne, on Nathema, before entering the main building the player will get the option to [FLIRT] with Lana.
- In the ninth and final chapter of Knights of the Eternal Throne, on the Gravestone, the player will have the option to “[Kiss Lana]” or [Inspire Lana.]”
- On Iokath, when the player returns after Knights of the Eternal Throne, the player will have the option to choose “I’ve missed you. [Kiss Her]” for a reunion kiss cutscene.
- IMPORTANT CUTSCENE! Marriage. After The Nathema Conspiracy, the player and Lana will have a conversation in the Odessan hangar about the future, and who they will ally with. Laana will say “Perhaps we can…”, trail off, and the player has the option to choose “Get married?” as a dialogue option, which will lead to a true marriage proposal.
- At the beginning of the Onslaught expansion, the player will have a conversation on Odessan with Lana to confirm who they are allying with. If the player is in a romance with Lana, the cutscene is extended and they watch the sunset together and there is a kiss cutscene.
- At the start of the Ossus / Jedi Under Siege storyline, when the player is talking to General Daerunn, Lana and the player will have a goodbye kiss before the player leaves if they are in a relationship.
- On Onderon, during the Onslaught expansion, the player can explain to Arn that they are a couple.
- After the Onslaught expansion is completed, the player will meet with Lana Beniko and Theron on the fleet. Lana Beniko invites the player for drinks at the cantina, and the player can choose “[Kiss Lana].”
Romance conflicts: If you have romanced a companion through the companion stories and the originally game, you can still start a romance with Lana Beniko in the expansions. However, if you start or renew a romance in Knights of the Fallen Empire, Knights of the Eternal Throne, or Onslaught, Lana Beniko will speak with you and consider your relationship over. This includes renewing your existing romance with any of your returning companions.