If you aren’t receiving your one-time-password from SWTOR, you will need to call customer support and they will help get you a new one-time-password over the phone. The game or the website will ask you for a one-time-password if you have not played in a long time, or if you have not logged in using that computer before, to verify that you are who you say who you are. Unfortunately, SWTOR’s one-time-passwords will often never arrive in your email, or will take hours to arrive, and there is no real fix for it.
Call SWTOR Customer Support
Customer support will help players who are unable to log in to their account, even if they are not subscribed. You will need to tell them that you are unable to log in to your Star Wars: The Old republic because you are not receiving your one-time-password by email.
- USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available from 10.00 CT – 19.00 CDT)
- UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Support available from 15.00 GMT – 00.00 GMT)
- France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available from 11.00 CET – 20.00 CET)
- Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available from 11.00 CET – 20.00 CET)
- More Countries
Skype, Viber or Google Voice
- Set your country to the UK.
- Dial 0203 014 1826.
- Set your location to France.
- Dial 04 81 68 10 51.
- Set your location to Germany.
- Dial (0221) 82829212.