If you have a security key attached to your SWTOR account, you will not be able to log in to your account without it. If your phone was lost, stolen or broken these are the steps you can take to regain access to your account. You have two options – try and remove it on swtor.com or call customer support.
Remove the Security Key on SWTOR.com
The first thing to try is removing your security key yourself.
- Go to swtor.com and enter in your username and password, and leave the security key blank. Press log in.
- On the next page, you may see the words “Lost your security key?” This link is not available to all players, but if you see it, click it.
- If you can click the link, you will be given instructions to login with a one time password and remove the key. You only need access to the email account attached to your SWTOR Account.
Call SWTOR Customer Support
Customer support will help players who are unable to log in to their account, even if they are not subscribed. You will need to tell them that you no longer have your phone and can not use your security key to log in to Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available from 10.00 CT – 19.00 CDT)
- UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Support available from 15.00 GMT – 00.00 GMT)
- France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available from 11.00 CET – 20.00 CET)
- Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available from 11.00 CET – 20.00 CET)
- More Countries
Skype, Viber or Google Voice
- Set your country to the UK.
- Dial 0203 014 1826.
- Set your location to France.
- Dial 04 81 68 10 51.
- Set your location to Germany.
- Dial (0221) 82829212.